THE SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES OF THE CENTER FOR STUDY AND IMPLEMENTATION OF RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES
Topic: “Development of materials, devices and systems for the integrated use of renewable energy resources”
Deadlines: 2019-2023. Head: Ph.D. Kabutov K.
1. Based on organic and inorganic semiconductors, InGa / OAK (NaCl) / GaAs / C structures were created and their current – voltage characteristics were determined. Using the designed installation, azo dye powder and solutions of different concentrations in distilled water, we studied the effect of light and heat on their properties. Comparing the current – voltage properties of InGa / OAK (NaCl) / GaAs / C with the diagram of a real diode, we can conclude that it (InGa / OAK / GaAs / C) can be used as a diode in radio engineering.
2. Ongoing studies of the distribution network of 0.4 kV backbone network of the city of Dushanbe (RT) were conducted with the production of energy from solar panels to assess power and electricity losses. The influence of the operation of the transformer network (inverters driven by the network) of the solar power station on the operating mode of 0.4 kV from the point of view of electrodynamic compatibility is analyzed.
3. The specific heat capacity of the anthracites of the Nazarailok deposit was determined experimentally and based on it, the heat transfer coefficient, the change in enthalpy, entropy, and Gibbs energy were calculated using the specially developed Sigma plot program. The average values of the specific heat capacity of the heat transfer coefficient in the temperature range of 900-1000 ° K are found, which can be used to compose the heat balance of aluminum electrolyzers and other thermal units of the lining blocks, which are made of anthracites from the Nazarailok deposit.
Topic : “The study of ways to improve the creation and use of elements and systems of renewable energy.”
Deadlines 2014-2018. No. 0114TJ00385. Topic leader: Ph.D., Kabutov K.
1. It is shown that the joint use of various energy sources (systems for the simultaneous use of mHPP-SFES, SFES-VEU, VEU-mHPP, BEU-bioenergy plants, solar collectors (for heating water), solar kitchens and dryers) allow reliable supply of autonomous consumers with energy.
2. The analysis of the methods of biotechnological conversion of biomass and the production of biogas by anaerobic digestion of animal waste was carried out. The energy capacity of the bioenergy plant is estimated. It is shown that a plant with a capacity of 1-3 m3 that utilizes about 8 kg of biomass daily, produces up to 2 m3 of biogas per day, which is equivalent to the continuous generation of electrical energy by a 300 W plant.
(3) The potentiodynamic method, at a potential sweep speed of 2 mV / s, investigated the anodic behavior of the alloy AF 4.5 (Al + 4.5% Fe) doped with lead up to 1% (wt.) In a NaCl electrolyte. It is shown that lead additives halve the corrosion rate of the initial alloy. In this case, the electrochemical potentials shift to a positive range of values. With an increase in the concentration of chloride ion in the electrolyte, the corrosion rate of alloys increases.
4. The anodic behavior of the AK8 alloy with antimony in a NaCl electrolyte with a concentration of 0.03, 0.3, 3.0% (by mass) was studied by the potentiostatic method. Corrosion-electrochemical characteristics of alloys with an antimony content of 0.01, 0.05, 0.1, 0.5% (by weight) were revealed. It was shown that the AK8 alloy with the antimony content of 0.01-0.05% (by weight) in a NaCl electrolyte with a concentration of 0.03% (by weight) has the lowest corrosion rate.
5. Created “photo-thermo-electrochemical” (PEC) cells sensitive to various combinations of n-type indium arsenide (n-InAs) and photo-electrodes with different counter electrodes, ie, Ag, Al, Copper, Lead, Zinc and ITO. The open-circuit voltage (Voc), short circuit current (Isc), and the output power of the n-InAs / orange azo dye (OD) / X cells were studied. A 5% by weight aqueous solution of OD was used as the electrolyte. The maximum output power was 710 μW / cm2 in the case of n-InAs / OD / Al cells. Noticeable current Isc was observed in n-InAs / OD / Ag. The highest Voc value was found in the n-InAs / OD / Zn cell.
6. Based on the specific thermal conductivity of the sample copper standard, the specific heat capacity and the change in the thermodynamic functions of the AJ4.5 alloy doped with tin were determined. The addition of tin does not change the specific heat of AJ4.5, but reduces the enthalpy and entropy of the alloys and slightly increases the Gibbs energy. 7. The geological origin of Nazarailok anthracite was investigated and discovered from 16 existing layers, layers 4 and 6 are the least scarce and do not require any preliminary treatment. By physicochemical methods, the chemical composition of anthracite ash is defined as micro and macro alloys. The main microalloys are AE2O3, SiO2, Fe203, CaO, MgO, and trace elements are Sr, Pd, As, Fn, Cu, Ni, Co, Mg, Cr, V.