on holding a competition for positions of management staff and
researchers at the
S.U.Umarov Physical–Technical Institute of the
National Academy of Sciences of Tajikistan
(Based on the order of the Presidium of the NAST, 11/18/2022, No. 30001/23-1954)
1. Deputy director for research and academic affairs – 1 position, from among applicants with a scientific degree.
2. Scientific Secretary of the Institute – 1 position, from among applicants with a scientific degree.
3. Laboratory of physical acoustics: head – 1; researcher – 2 positions, junior researcher – 2 positions.
4. Laboratory of low temperature physics and superconductivity: head – 1; leading researcher – 1 position.
5. Laboratory of molecular spectroscopy: head – 1; chief researcher – 2 positions; researcher – 1 position; leading researcher – 0.5.
6. Laboratory of atmospheric physics: head – 1; leading researcher – 1; researcher – 0.75.
7. Laboratory of crystal physics: head – 1; leading researcher – 2 positions; researcher – 2 positions.
8. Laboratory of quantum electronics: head – 1; senior researcher – 1 position; junior researcher – 1 position.
9. International center for nuclear physics research: head – 1; leading researcher – 2 positions; senior researcher – 2 positions; researcher – 2 positions.
10. Center for research and use of renewable energy sources: head – 1; scientific secretary of the center – 1 position; chief researcher – 1.5; leading researcher – 2.5; senior researcher – 4 positions; researcher – 0.5.
11. Sector of theoretical physics: chief researcher – 1 position; leading researcher – 3 positions; senior researcher – 0.5; researcher – 0.5.
12. Department of nanomaterials and nanotechnologies (also the sector of theoretical physics): head – 1.
- Requirements for filling the positions of the head and employees of scientific departments:
- for the positions of head of the laboratory (center, department), chief researcher, leading researcher, senior researcher – the degree of doctor of science, doctor habilitatus or candidate of science, PhD in the scientific direction of the laboratory (center, department);
- for the positions of a researcher and junior researcher – higher professional education (specialist) or a master’s degree in the scientific direction of the relevant laboratory (center, department);
- total work experience – at least 2 years;
- published scientific works (as well as patents – if any) related to the direction of the laboratory (center, department).
2. List of documents submitted by applicants:
- application addressed to the director of the institute.
- personal personnel record sheet (filled out);
- CV (on a standard form);
- 4 photo of size 3×4;
- a copy of the passport;
- certificate from the place of residence;
- a copy of the taxpayer identification number (TIN);
- copy of the INS certificate;
- a copy of the employment history;
- medical certificate on the state of health (form 038);
- copy of diploma of higher education;
- a copy of the diploma of a scientific degree;
- a copy of the certificate of academic title;
- list of scientific articles published in specialized peer-reviewed journals for 2018-2022.
- the program of activities of the laboratory (center, department) for five years – for applicants for the position of head of the scientific unit.
3. Applicants can apply at the following address:
Dushanbe, Aini avenue, 299/1, S.U.Umarov PhTI of the NAST, first floor, room. No. 135 (HR department, tel. (+99237) 2258142).
4. Deadline for receipt of documents – one month from the date of publication of the announcement.