THE LIST OF SCIENTIFIC AND EDUCATIONAL PRINTED MATERIALS OF THE EMPLOYEES MONOGRAPHY-TEXTBOOKS
- Toirov A. Dadamatov H. Physics T-1, Mechanics, Textbook for the students of universities. Ed. “Buchoro”, Dushanbe, 2014, 177 p.
- Toirov A. Dadamatov H. Physics T-2, Molecular Physics, Textbook for university students. Ed. “Ilm”, Dushanbe, 2015, 242 p.
- Toirov A. Dadamatov H. Physics T-3, Electricity, Textbook for teachers and students of universities. Ed. “Ilm”, Dushanbe, 2016, 240 p.
- Toirov A., Dadajanova I.B. Texts for individual reading in English for the Tajik group of the University students, Dushanbe, 2016, 82p.
- Toirov A. Dadamatov H. Physics T-4, Magnetism, Teaching Manual for the teachers and students of Universities. Ed. “Ilm”, Dushanbe, 2017, 250 p.
- Toirov A., Dadajanova I.B. British folklore, Dushanbe, Tajik National University, 2017, 79 p.
- Toirov A. Dadamatov H. Physics T-5, Optics. Educational manual for university students. Ed. “Ilm”, 2018, 283 p.
- Toirov A. Dadamatov H. Physics T-6, Physics of the atom, nucleus and elementary particles. Educational manual for the University students. Ed. “Ilm”, 2018, 304 p.
SCIENTIFIC PAPERS PUBLISHED BY THE LABORATORY STAFF IN RECENT YEARS
- Alidodov T. Kabutov, Toirov A. Research of parameters of electronic substances and devices in extreme high altitude conditions. Materials of the international conference of Physical-Techn. Inst. AS RT, 2016.
- Alidodov T. Use of thermal dependence of the laser diode radiation frequency in the optical communication system. Materials of the 8-th international scientific and practical conference “Perspective of Science and Education” dedicated to the 25-th anniversary of the state independence of the Republic of Tajikistan and the 60-th anniversary of the Tajik Technical University named after M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, November 3-4, 2016, p. 123-132.
- Toirov A., Alidodov T. Dependence of quantum efficiency of InP and InGaPAs connections on the conditions of their processing. Materials of the conference dedicated to the 90-th anniversary of B. Narzulloev, Dushanbe, Nov. 25, 2017.
- A. Toirov. Photo-thermal cyclodehydration of polyamic acids. Proceedings of International conference “Modern problems of physics” dedicated to the 80-th anniversary of Professor Narziyev B.N., 18 Apr. 2018, p.19.
- A. Toirov, D. Turaev. Some peculiarities of InP semiconductor porous structure nanotechnology and its impact on laser diodes radiation. Proceedings of 6-th International conference “Modern problems of physics” dedicated to the 100-th anniversary of academicians S.U.Umarov and 90-th anniversary of A.A.Adhamov, 28-30 June 2018, p.174-175.
- A. Toirov. Increased the radial ability of the laser based on the nanoporous crystal InP. Materials of the 12-th Siberian Seminar on High-Temperature Superconductivity and Nanostructure Physics (OKNO-2018), October 12-13, 2018, Omsk, p. 104-109.
- T.M. Alidodov, H.H. Muminov. The method of determination and calculation of internal voltage in the active layer of heterostructures GaInAsP/InP, AS RT Newsletters, 2018, #.2, p.36-42.
- T.M. Alidodov, H.S. Abdulov, Muminov H.H. Calculation of internal tension in the multi-layered heterostructures based on GaInAsP/InP, AS RT Newsletters, 2018, #1, p.49-56.
- Toirov A. Concentration dependence of InP porosity degree at anodic etching in order to create the injection lasers based on. Proceedings of the Russian-Tajik (Slavonic) University’s Republican Scientific and Practical Conference, May 17, 2019. p. 294-298.
- Nurmakhmadov A.F. Toirov A. Analysis of the effectiveness of methods for obtaining semiconductor materials. Materials of the Republican Scientific and Practical Conference “Actual Problems of Modernity: The View of Youth,” Dushanbe, May 23, 2019, 2019.
- Mirzoyev D., Toirov A. Optimal concentration of Hcl-based electrolyte in anad electrochemical etching of the InP semiconductor crystal to produce effective nanopority. Patent application (state-reg. 1901373), 2019.
- Mirzoyev D., Toirov A., Turaev D. Optimal processing time for anade electrochemical etching of the InP semiconductor crystal in an Hcl-based electrolyte to produce effective nanopority. Patent application (state-reg. 1901375), 2019.
- Mirzoyev D., Toirov A. Turaev D., Ashurov A. Optimal current value of conductivity in anod electrochemical etching of the Semiconductor Crystal InP in the Hcl-based electrolyte to produce effective nanopority. Patent application (state-reg. 1901374), 2019.
- Toirov A. Solar installation to increase air flow in ventilation channels. Patent application (state-reg. 1901376), 2019.