August 25-26 at the S.U.Umarov Physical–Technical Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Tajikistan be held the Republican scientific and practical conference “Development and achievements of physical science in the years of independence”, dedicated to the 32nd anniversary of the State Independence of the Republic of Tajikistan”.
The scientific sections of this conference cover the following scientific and practical areas:
- Theoretical physics, dynamical systems
- Atmospheric physics, climate change and water problems
- Condensed matter, materials science, nanotechnology and new materials
- Problems of renewable and non-conventional energy
- Cosmic rays, nuclear physics and technology
- Medical and biological physics
Conference working languages: Tajik, Russian and English.
- scientists and specialists of the country in the field of natural, exact and mathematical sciences
- compatriots working abroad in the field of physics
- foreign scientists-physicists (who are interested and by invitation)
- representatives of the exact and natural sciences of the country (who wish)
More than 80 scientific papers were submitted for participation in the conference, of which the Scientific Organizing Committee of the conference designated more than 60 papers containing scientific novelty, and which were placed in the working Program of the conference. Other works will be presented by the authors in additional time outside the Program and included in the collection of publications, based on the results of scientific discussions.
The authors of more than 10 percent of scientific reports are our compatriots who work or have undergone scientific training in foreign scientific institutions, including Russia, Uzbekistan, Portugal, Spain, Japan and China.
Recall that at the Physico-Technical Institute. S.U.Umarov of the National Academy of Sciences of Tajikistan annually holds scientific conferences – international level (from the series “Modern problems of physics”) and republican (dedicated to the state independence of the country). In the age of digital technologies and artificial intelligence, the influence of science in all spheres of human activity is rapidly increasing. Therefore, the issues of the strategy for the development of science and technology are especially relevant. Public discussions of scientific results are one of the main and basic components of the development of science, where especially young scientists receive the necessary training and go through a high-quality scientific school.