August 25-26, 2023, according to the Plan of scientific events approved by the decision of the Presidium of the National Academy of Sciences of Tajikistan (NAST) dated March 27, 2023, under No. 69 at the S.U.Umarov Physical–Technical Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Tajikistan hosted the Republican scientific and practical conference “Development and achievements of physical science in the years of independence”, dedicated to the 32nd anniversary of the State Independence of the Republic of Tajikistan.
The conference was opened with an introductory speech by the director of the Physical–Technical Institute F.Shokir, where, among other things, an appeal and wishes for success in scientific discussions of the president of the NAST, academician F.Rahimi were conveyed to the participants of the conference.
Further, in the plenary part of the conference, the following scientific reports were heard and discussed:
- Thermophysical and thermodynamic properties of aluminum-iron alloy АЖ2.18 with rare-earth metals of the cerium subgroup.
- Mathematical model of thermal wave generation in dielectrics under irradiation with a harmonically modulated ion beam.
- Achievements in the field of atmospheric physics over the years of independence of the Republic of Tajikistan: prospects for cooperation with international scientific centers.
- Mathematical modeling of high spin quantum systems: correlation functions of oriented states.
- Development of new installations and methods for research and control of the processes of destruction of geomaterials and mountain ranges.
- Innovative devices for operational control and determination of the energy parameters of power transformers and the energy intensity of the pumping unit.
Further, in the breakout sessions of the conference, more than 60 scientific reports were listened to and discussed in the following areas:
- Theoretical physics, dynamical systems
- Atmospheric physics, climate change and water problems
- Condensed matter, materials science, nanotechnology and new materials
- Problems of renewable and non-conventional energy
- Cosmic rays, nuclear physics and technology
- Medical and biological physics
At the breakout sessions, the conference participants presented for discussion, including the following works:
- Synthesis and magnetic properties of solid solutions of the Tb5Bi3 – Ho5Bi3 system;
- Study of the optical properties of carbon-containing nanocomposite polymer films based on polystyrene;
- Anisotropy of the speed of sound in magnetic fluids;
- Sound propagation in indium antimonide;
- The structure of the gas filtration combustion wave during heat removal from the combustion zone;
- Rapid spectra of π-mesons in central dC-, CC-, and CTa-collisions at 4.2 AHeV/s and their comparative analysis;
- Field theories with fundamental mass;
- On the theory of generation of acoustic waves in metals under the action of a beam of fast heavy ions;
- Comparative study of the structural stability of ZrO2: phase transitions and Fermi level shift;
- Calculation of the reverse trajectories of air masses with the highest content of Zn, As and Pb in the atmospheric aerosol of South and Central Tajikistan;
- Electro-optical properties of polymer-liquid-crystal composites under the action of an external field;
- Phonon modes in Spin-Peierls models;
- Separation of air showers by mass in the energy range of 100 PeV-1 EeV using a muon tracker for high mountain conditions.
Recall that the conference was also attended by representatives of research institutes and universities of foreign countries, including:
- Academic Lyceum at the Samarkand State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (Republic of Uzbekistan);
- L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University (Republic of Kazakhstan)
- S.Seifullin Kazakh AgroTechnical Research University (Republic of Kazakhstan);
- Kazakhstan Institute of Standardization and Metrology (Republic of Kazakhstan);
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Dubna (Russian Federation);
- Samarkand University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (Republic of Uzbekistan);
- Samarkand State University (Republic of Uzbekistan);
- Dubna University (Russian Federation);
- University of Lusofon (Portugal);
- Nova University (Portugal).
- A.F. Ioffe Physical-Technical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Russian Federation).
In most of these scientific and educational institutions, Tajik physicists are currently working or have undergone training.
The Organizing Committee expresses its gratitude to all participants and guests of the conference for their active assistance to its holding, informative reports and fruitful scientific discussions.
In the end, on behalf of the staff of the S.U.Umarov Physical–Technical Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Tajikistan, we congratulate all the participants of the conference and our fellow citizens on the upcoming 32nd anniversary of the State Independence of the Republic of Tajikistan, we wish everyone well-being, success and scientific success for the benefit of the development of our country.
Some moments of the process of holding the Republican scientific-practical conference “Development and achievements of physical science in the years of independence”, dedicated to the 32nd anniversary of the State Independence of the Republic of Tajikistan:
1. NIAT “KHOVAR” – Tajik physicists presented new scientific research. https://khovar.tj/rus/2023/08/tadzhikskie-fiziki-predstavili-novye-nauchnye-issledovaniya/.
2. NIAT “KHOVAR” – Tajik scientists will celebrate the 32nd anniversary of independence by holding a republican scientific and practical conference. https://khovar.tj/rus/2023/08/32-letie-nezavisimosti-tadzhikskie-uchyonye-otmetyat-provedeniem-respublikanskoj-nauchno-prakticheskoj-konferentsii/.
3. TV “Jahonnamo” (Service YouTube – FTI NANT). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYeK–Qdg5g